Service dogs are companions and give confidence to disabled people to move around socially. But they can be distracted by strangers with compliments or petting. To avoid such a type of distraction, you can invest in custom text emblems that fit well on the harness of your pet. These dog patches save the dog from distraction and help the owner move safely.
These service patches ensure that a service dog will manage the owner in a crowd and not attract others. You can buy these patches and customize them according to your desired size, material, and topography. So it will distinguish your service dog from a pet dog. These patches will help your dog to stay focused on work and remain calm and composed. But when you invest and customize your service dog patch, you need to know how to care for and store your patch.
Here are some tips and tricks that assist you in caring for and storing your dog patches.
- Store your dog patches in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Store in a bag or container.
- Always wash and keep the patch clean and dust free when not in use.
- Wipe it with a clean damp cloth. Never wash them in the machine; otherwise, they will get damaged.
- Please put them in a plastic bag and then store them in a zip-locked bag.
- Regularly clean it with a cloth or brush to keep it dust free.
Dog patches can be ordered online or customized as per your need and dog services. These are tools that help dogs to perform their duties in a good manner. It also protects the owner from strangers and social distractions. Dog patches are available according to the service of the dog. And can mention a message on the dog vest patches that show how to deal with the dog. Store your dog patch carefully and avoid damage.